Is my relationship abusive?
Do you feel…
- Confused about your relationship?
- Like you are going crazy?
- That you are “walking on eggshells”?
- Like you can’t spend time with family or friends?
- As if you can’t do anything right?
- That your partner decides when and where you have sex?
- Like you are in a relationship with two completely different people?
- That you need to justify everything you do?
Does your partner…
- Call you names or put you down?
- Want to know what you’re doing and who you’re with all the time?
- Act extremely jealous?
- Find excuses to keep you from getting enough sleep?
- Push, shove or grab you?
- Keep you from leaving when you want to leave?
- Force you to do things sexually you don’t feel comfortable doing?
- Promise to change (get counseling, go to AA, etc.)?
IF IT SOUNDS LIKE WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
We believe you. It is not your fault. We are here to support you, to offer you resources and to provide you with the information you need to make safe choices for yourself in a confidential environment. You can be safe. You can do this. We can help. Call Dawn’s Advocacy and Crisis Line today at 425-656-7867 or toll free at 877-465-7234.